Granola Berry Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey flax granola (see recipe below)
- 6 fresh small strawberries, quartered
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt in a layer approximately 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- Sprinkle with granola, strawberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until the yogurt is completely frozen.
- Break the bark into pieces to enjoy. Store bark pieces in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Honey Flax Granola
- 2 cups large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup sliced almond
- 2 Tbsp whole flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 300º F (150°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, ground flaxseed, almonds, whole flaxseed, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, honey and milk. Drizzle over oat mixture and stir well to combine evenly. Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Stir mixture and return to oven for about 8 minutes or until crisp and golden. Stir in cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Let cool completely.
- Store granola in an airtight container or resealable bag for up to 2 weeks.