Cook Along with Emily Richards as she makes one of her son’s favourite supper meals – Nicolas’ Italian-Style Pork Chops.
Courtesy of Best of Bridge 5 Ingredient Cooking by Sylvia Kong and Emily Richards © 2020 www.robertrose.ca Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold. Photo credit: © 2020 Ashley Lima
- About recipe ingredient: boneless pork loin chops
- How to prepare Italian-style coating
- Serving suggestions
- How to use a meat thermometer
- Read through recipe and assemble the ingredients
- Wash hands and tie back hair
- Start cook along video and prepare the recipe
Nicolas’ Italian-Style Pork Chops
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg lightly, set aside.
- In another shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs, cheese and oil.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Dip pork chops in egg to coat, letting excess drip off. Coat both sides well in bread crumb mixture and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with all pork chops.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until golden and hint of pink remains inside. serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over top.