Chicken nuggets have never tasted so good! The Parmesan cheese ramps up the flavour and then is balanced perfectly with a crunchy crusted of corn flakes and ground flaxseed. These tasty little nuggets are kid-friendly and the added bonus, adults will like them too.
Crunchy Flax Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 400 ༠F (200 ༠C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch (3.5 cm) sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground flax, corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a prepared baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Serve nuggets with your favourite sauce.Yield: 30 nuggets.