Ground beef is one of the most popular minced meats and is a foundation for making many wholesome meals. Ground beef is a nutrient-rich food considered to be beneficial for well-being and is a very versatile and convenient meal-making option.
Five reasons to choose ground beef
- One Ingredient: Ground beef is simply minced meat. 100% pure beef, no fillers, binders, colours, gluten or fortification.
- Protein-packed: Ground beef is a complete protein to sustain you, having all the amino acids individuals need for health. It is also one of the best food sources of zinc and vitamin B12.
- Quick and convenient: Ground beef is a great way to get simple and delicious meals on the table quickly.
- Versatile: Ground beef can be easily added to stir-fries, casseroles, soups and sauces. It can be shaped into meatballs, loaves or burgers.
- Delicious: Ground beef is the headline in many of the meals we enjoy. If you’re thinking mealtime, think beef.
In this course, you will learn about:
- how to buy and store ground beef
- the different types of ground beef
- how to cook with ground beef
- how to prepare several easy recipes using ground beef
- determine if burgers are junk food
You can skip around to the different sections you are interested in or do the modules in order!