Sheet-pan dinners are easy prep and easy clean-up. Tender steak strips are paired with tasty roasted veggies, seasoned with rosemary, thyme and spices and finished with a creamy garlic sauce.
Steak and Roasted Vegetable Sheet-Pan Dinner
Sheet-pan dinners are easy prep and easy clean-up. Tender steak strips are paired with tasty roasted veggies, seasoned with rosemary, thyme and spices and finished with a creamy garlic sauce.Print Pin
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups each: cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp each: onion powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, paprika
- 1/2 lb beef strip loin steak
- 2 Tbsp yogurt, 0% fat M.F.
- 1/2 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp each: crushed garlic and Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In large bowl, stir together cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots with canola oil. In small bowl combine spices and sprinkle over vegetables; toss to coat well. Arrange vegetables in single layer on foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Place pan in oven; roast 12 minutes.
- In non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; sear steak 2 minutes on each side. Cover and set aside.
- Garlic Aioli: In small bowl, combine yogurt, water, garlic and mustard.
- Push vegetables aside; place steak in centre. Cook 4 to 6 minutes longer or until steak reaches medium-rare (140°F/60°C). Place steak on cutting board; cover and let rest 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Divide roasted vegetables between plates. Top each with half of the steak slices; drizzle each with Garlic Aioli.