WOW – with Big Batch Beef in the freezer, this pizza is a faster dinner alternative than take out!
So Simple Beef Provolone Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) ready-made or rolled pizza dough crust
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) thawed Big Batch Beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheese (e.g. Provolone, mozzarella)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Torn fresh basil leaves
- Top pizza dough crust with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with Big Batch Beef, tomatoes, cheese, onion and basil.
- Bake in 425°F oven for about 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is crispy and golden.