Sheet Pan Omelette
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup red or green pepper, diced
- 7 oz cooked ham, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded old cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Line a 13 x 9 (33 x 22 cm) sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme and garlic powder in a pourable measuring cup (this makes it easier to pour into the sheet pan) or bowl.
- Scatter the peppers and ham evenly over the prepared baking sheet and then gently pour the egg mixture over.
- Top evenly with the green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Carefully transfer to the middle rack of the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the egg is set and cooked.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 portions and store in an air-tight container.