Ever tried a sheet pan omelette? This is one of the easiest ways to prepare omelettes for a crowd.
Sheet Pan Omelette
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Line a 13 x 9 (33 x 22 cm) sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme and garlic powder in a pourable measuring cup (this makes it easier to pour into the sheet pan) or bowl.
- Scatter the peppers and ham evenly over the prepared baking sheet and then gently pour the egg mixture over.
- Top evenly with the green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Carefully transfer to the middle rack of the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the egg is set and cooked.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 portions and store in an air-tight container.