These all-in-one pork tenderloin noodle bowls feature all the Pad Thai flavour without the fuss.
Pork Tenderloin Noodle Bowls
These all-in-one dinner bowls feature all the Pad Thai flavour without the fuss.Print Pin
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch (1 cm) strips
- 1/3 of 454g pkg rice-stick noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1 medium carrot, shaved into ribbons using vegetable peeler
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp low sodium ketchup
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 Tbsp chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- In small bowl, combine canola oil and chili-garlic sauce. Add pork strips; marinate for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, pour boiling water over noodles; let stand 5 to 7 minutes. Drain noodles, cover and set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, cook pork 2 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove with slotted spoon; cover and set aside.
- Add red pepper and carrot ribbons (separated) and 1 Tbsp (15 mL) water. Cover pan and steam vegetables 2 minutes. Remove each and set aside.
- To skillet, add soy sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, orange juice and sesame oil. Add noodles; toss to coat and warm through.
- Divide the noodles among bowls, top with pork, red pepper, carrot and edamame.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and green onion. Serve immediately.