This quick and easy Granola Berry Yogurt Bark is great for an after school snack or as a sweet treat on the weekend.
Granola Berry Yogurt Bark
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey flax granola
- 6 fresh small strawberries, quartered
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt in a layer approximately 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- Sprinkle with granola, strawberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Place in freezer about 2 hours or until the yogurt is completely frozen.
- Break the bark into pieces to enjoy. Store bark pieces in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.