By Emily Richards
Tender and juicy, with a crispy coating, these chicken fingers are always a crowd pleaser. Serve with a salad and crusty buns.
Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- 1 ½ lbs (750 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 ½ – inch (4 cm) strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, ½ cup (125 mL) mayonnaise, paprika, salt, pepper and ½ tsp (2 mL) garlic powder. Stirring to coat chicken.
- Place cereal in a shallow bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in cereal, pressing to coat.
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Discard excess cereal.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is crisp and no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise, Sriracha, honey and remaining garlic powder. Serve chicken with sauce.