This Big Batch Beef and Cheddar Sheet Pan Omelette recipe makes a great breakfast-for-dinner or just freeze ahead for a grab-and-go breakfast sandwich that’s fast, nutritious and delicious!
Big Batch Beef and Cheddar Sheet Pan Omelette
- Cook ground beef, thyme, onion powder, salt and green peppers over medium-high heat in a large skillet, breaking up the ground beef with a wooden spoon, cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned and fully cooked. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together, the eggs and milk. Spray a rimmed 16 x 11-inch baking sheet with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper.
- Scatter the beef and pepper mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the beef mixture. Scatter the grated cheese on top.
- Carefully transfer the baking sheet to a 350˚F (180˚C )oven and bake for 15 to20 minutes or until the egg is set in the middle – it should be firm not wiggly in the centre. Remove and cool slightly.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve on toasted English muffins or burger buns or cover and refrigerate for 3 days. Or to freeze, wrap each square in parchment and store in sealed container in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat: place each square in the microwave for 35 to 45 seconds on HIGH.