Ever tried a sheet pan omelette? This is one of the easiest ways to prepare omelettes for a crowd and a great way to re-invent leftovers into a new meal.
Cook along with Andrea Buckett as she makes a delicious Sheet Pan Omelette.
- About eggs as an ingredient
- Omelette cooking and mixing tips
- About the health and safety standards for egg farmers
- How to prepare the sheet pan for an omelette
- Fun ways to serve omelettes
- Storage tips
- Read through the recipe and assemble the ingredients
- Wash hands, and tie up your hair
- Wash vegetables
- Start cook along video and prepare the recipe
Sheet Pan Omelette
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Line a 13 x 9 (33 x 22 cm) sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, thyme and garlic powder in a pourable measuring cup (this makes it easier to pour into the sheet pan) or bowl.
- Scatter the peppers and ham evenly over the prepared baking sheet and then gently pour the egg mixture over.
- Top evenly with the green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Carefully transfer to the middle rack of the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the egg is set and cooked.
- Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 portions and store in an air-tight container.