Learn to cook chicken fingers with Cookbook author, Emily Richards. Tender and juicy, with a crispy coating, these chicken fingers are always a crowd-pleaser. Serve with a salad and crusty buns.
Courtesy of Best of Bridge Weekday Suppers by Sylvia Kong and Emily Richards © 2018 www.robertrose.ca Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.
Image credit: Matt Johannsson, Reflector Inc.
- How to prepare the chicken finger coating
- How to prepare chicken
- Cooking instructions
- How to use a meat thermometer
- How to prepare dipping sauce
- Read through the recipe and assemble the ingredients
- Wash hands and tie back hair
- Start cook along video and prepare the recipe
Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, ½ cup (125 mL) mayonnaise, paprika, salt, pepper and ½ tsp (2 mL) garlic powder. Stirring to coat chicken.
- Place cereal in a shallow bowl. Dip each piece of chicken in cereal, pressing to coat.
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Discard excess cereal.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is crisp and no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise, Sriracha, honey and remaining garlic powder. Serve chicken with sauce.