- How to tenderize meat
- How to bread pork cutlets
- Read through the recipe and assemble the ingredients
- Wash hands and tie back hair
- Start cook along video and prepare the recipe
Flax Crusted Pork Cutlet
This recipe is simple, delicious and ready in 30 minutes!Print Pin Email Share
Servings: 6 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (190°C).
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend bread crumbs, flax, parmesan and garlic. Place mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Brush each pork cutlet with Dijon mustard, then coat with flax mixture. Place pork cutlets on baking sheet.
- Bake pork cutlets in preheated oven for 25 – 30 minutes or until internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).