Cook along with Jennifer Mackenzie as she makes Bacon Ranch Macaroni Salad.
No matter what the occasion this bacon ranch macaroni salad is sure to be a big hit!
- About pork as an ingredient
- Ways to cook bacon
- How to prepare pasta
- Make-ahead suggestions
- Read through the recipe and assemble the ingredients
- Wash hands and tie back hair
- Start cook along video and prepare the recipe
Bacon, Ranch Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, parsley, chives, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni, peas, cheese, red onion and bacon to dressing; mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.